Thursday, January 6, 2011

6 JANUARY 2011



The first day I stepped into this class, all sorts of feelings that I have, experienced, fear,nervousness and happy.eventhough I know who is in that class, but these feelings can not be hidden, everyone will feel what I feel this if they were in my place .. hahaha .. so whatever happens after I go to the class, I have to accept with open hearts.

ok ... now I want tell a story that what happened in first class today, the first time I saw students in the class, mostly I know some students in this class .... there are only two men, I and JO, but we do not feel something weird because so far all the classes in account  have  the same problem .. hehe ..



JO

activity carried on today is the "ice breaking" which will normally be done at the beginning of each semester, each student should have the right partner for submission to all students, but I was a new in that class was assigned to present with JO and Amira, they already know each other, but I only need to know them better.



each pair will be given 05-10 minutes of time to explain what has been discussed ,so usually if I want to do public speaking ... this will always happen...hehe.. but I'm sure everyone will come to feel ..so now my turn to make a presentation after JO and Amira ... I kept doing it even though my confident at that time not very high but try my best to do it.

What I want to say here, BEL 260 is a class that captivate me even though I did not excellent in these subjects. just this for today:) thanks you

No comments:

Post a Comment