Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 JANUARY 2011


close for holiday...hehe...i know all students would be enjoy for today after they knowing that this day is holiday for JOHOR state...hehhe..the activities will be do by all students of couse sleep,playing games,release tension,shoping and so on....

so what i have done by me on this holiday??let me tell you...
of couse sleep..hehe..for me holiday is the day that i could sleep enough...because everyday i must wakeup in the morning to prepare myself to go to "kuliah".i know not only me do this activities but all student in uitm...so today i wakeup at 10am..wow...so late right..but its ok not do always for everyday..heheh....

after that,i do my  responsible as a student to do the assgiment that lecturer give to me...although it is difficult to done..but i keep trying until i get the true answer...i think 5 hour i do for this assgment that have 5 question...besides that,i also make my mind rilex with heard a song to make me away from bored....so that all for today .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment