Friday, January 14, 2011

13 JANUARY 2011


i busy??hehe...of course..today is the day that i must attend 4 class including co-curriculum....so i must wake up early because must first class start at 8 am...my first class is ECO...teach by DR chandran..for me he is a good teaching...i believe that every student in the class must understand what that taught...i hope my effort for this subject can make my result in flying colour....after that,i rushing to U214 to attend Bel class..so class was started early...I'm sorry to my lecturer miss zu..hehe hope forgive me ok,,:)..

CONJUNCTION by Joshua Quinn -- the REAL self-linking business card
so in this class...i have divided into a group...assignment that was given by miss Zu is Conjunction...so we must have a note for do the presentation....after class,i go to take my lunch with my roommate...


.meal that i choice for this lunch is chicken curry with spinach..i do not eat much for this lunch because i still have a class at 2 pm...so to prevent me from sleep..i take a few of rice and part of chicken..:)...so that can make me active such as in early morning....then i attend for my CTU class...it so funny today...ustaz sufi make us laughing with the joke...so im very happy today even i tired to have 3 class today...so hope i can make a happiness day for the next days ")

No comments:

Post a Comment